Our mission is to make the lives of our customers more convenient by offering them world-class virtual butler-services. At CrowdButler our partnerships are the lifeblood of our mission.
The Partnerships Team oversees and nurtures all of the relationships with our service and delivery partners, collaborating with our partners to align objectives around our mission.
Partnership Managers will need to have a deep familiarity with our product and organization, our partners’ structure and mission, and the landscape in which we operate.
We are looking for an empathetic, communicative and experienced Senior Partnerships Manager.
This role requires an experienced professional who can help us identify, approach and manage our next generation of partners (e-commerce, deliveries, food-chains, etc).
- Approach, pitch and establish fruit full and productive partnerships with key companies for the development of our business;
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at all levels of the partners to drive strategic engagement;
- Ensure partners and their relevant contacts have appropriate knowledge and context of our platform and services;
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert new partners;
- Ad hoc projects to make a partnership successful, which can include planning events, improving systems, ensuring exceptional collaboration among internal teams, etc.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience, preferable at a startup
- Strong communication (written and verbal), facilitation, and influencing skills
- Incredible perseverance and drive, manifested in a strong work ethic and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done
- Passion for our mission, aligning stakeholders, and achieving ambitious goals
- Detail-oriented. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinker with the ability to design and execute high-leverage action plans
- Able to engage and build relationship with enterprises, SMBs, startup developers and other strategic partners
- A tenacious work ethic and professional attitude
- Experience working in international teams
- Proficiency in English is a must, another major foreign language a big plus
- We are looking for full-time and part-time employees as well as interns depending on the experience.
- Depending of the level of experience your job can be done either from home or from our brand new offices in London, Berlin and Budapest.
- Interested? Pls send us an email with CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Senior Partnerships Manager” as subject line.
- Looking forward reading from you!